[bfsa] Martin Luther King, Jr. Concert Sat. Jan 13th

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:51:36 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: William Blake [mailto:wjblake at ysu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:28 PM
To: Chris Bidwell
Cc: 'Bennett, Germaine'; 'Hirtzel, Cynthia'; 'Jiang, Qi'; 'Faulkner,
Robert'; 'Liptak, Deborah'; 'Ray, Rev. Jim'; 'Conley, Thomas';
'Nunziato,
Carol'; 'Sweet, David C.'; 'Mosca, Joseph L.'; 'Herbert, Robert K.';
'Casey,
Coreena'; 'Moorer, Susan'; 'Peterson, Rev. Willie'; 'Wan-Tatah, Victor';
'Blake, William'; 'Carr, Paul R.'; 'Davis, Jef C.'; 'McMahon, Anne';
'Webb,
Wendy'; 'Iesue, Joe'; 'Mathis, Yvonne'; 'Macklin, II, Rev. Lewis';
'Reyes-Chapman, Mirta'; 'Lucivjansky, Steve'; 'Shaklee, Ronald V.'
Subject: Complimentary Tickets

We really want some young people at the concert on Saturday, January
13, 2007.  If you want tickets please contact me.  Please share this
information....

Read below:

Please be aware that we have tickets avaliable for the Martin Luther
King Jr. Concert on Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 6:30 p.m. Powers
Auditorium, downtown Youngstown. These tickets are FREE for our
students or youth groups and avaliable in the Office of Student
Diversity Programs.  This is an excellent cultural event and all are
welcome to participate.  If you have questions please call me at (330)
941-2086.

Sincerely,

William J. Blake, Director
Office of Student Diversity Programs
(330) 941-2086

From: Brenda
      Great opportunity for a "Family" night gathering.  I sure hope to
see many of you there.   Thanks in advance for your continued support.