[bfsa] Gospel Brunch

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Thu Jan 11 11:49:05 EST 2007

The Black Alumni Chapter is sponsoring its 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch on
Saturday, February 17, 2007, 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM, Salvation Army
Building, 1501 Glenwood Avenue, Youngstown.  Ticket are $20 and are on
sale now.  There is only advance ticket sales only  - no ticket sales at
the door and we will not hold any tickets.

As of today, Mark Jackson and Final Call and Ina Madison are scheduled
to perform. We are still obtaining gospel artists for the brunch so the
list of gospel performers is tentative. We have a flyer if you wish to
copy and distribute, so contact me and will e-mail the flyer. Proceeds
will benefit the Black Alumni Chapter/YSU Foundation  Scholarship Program.