[bfsa] Student Diversity Programs/Welcome Week 2007

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Thu Jul 26 17:39:27 EDT 2007

I look forward to this event and meeting all of you that welcomed me so
graciously to YSU.  We need to show our support of Mr. Blake, and definitely
to our new and existing students of color. Please be also aware of the CSP
Summer Bridge Ice Cream Social at 7 p.m. in August 2, 2007 at the Fountain.
(This is in support of Michael Beverly.)  And of course, our office is
having the Hispanic Heritage Conference 2007 on Sept. 21, 2006 at 5:30 p.m.
(Please mark your calendars.)  Susan Moorer and Chris Bidwell are leading
these efforts.