[bfsa] FYI / JCL Scholarship

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Mar 20 16:11:51 EDT 2007

  Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:49:56 -0500
  From:  "Arlene Floyd" <afloyd at ysu.edu>   Block Address
  Subject:  [Fwd: JCL Scholarship Fund]
  To:  undisclosed-recipients: ;

-------- Original Message -------- Subject:  JCL Scholarship Fund
Date:  Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:24:11 -0400
From:  Susan Moorer <smmoorer at ysu.edu>
To:  Susan Moorer <smmoorer at ysu.edu>

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to inform all of you that the Junior Civic League has a
scholarship fund for minority students through Youngstown State
University. If you do not have applications for our scholarship, please
have students go to the JCL website and the address is
www.juniorcivicleague.org

It is imperative that graduating seniors know about this program and
apply; the stipulation is that it is for students applying for
Youngstown State University Only.

For further information, please contact the Junior Civic League’s
Scholarship Chair, Juanell Patton, and her telephone number is 330
782-0538.

Thank you for your advanced cooperation.

Susan Moorer

  afloyd.vcf
 Name: afloyd.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Encoding: 7bit

 Reply   Reply All   Forward   Print   Delete

Copyright © SunGard 1998 - 2006.
    Top

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA 2
Youngstown State University