[bfsa] Acting Head of Access Services/ Maag Library

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Oct 11 09:41:34 EDT 2007

Received official notification via Maag-L e-mail from Paul Kobulnick,
Executive Directory at Maag Library:

   I have asked Charmaine Walker to take on the responsibility for
being the Acting Head of Access Services until Ana Bobby returns.  In
this role Charmaine will be responsible for working with the Access
Services staff to ensure that coverage is scheduled and for the
escalation of any problems that arise in Access Services. Please take
any issues that pertain to Access Services to Charmaine first.

 Even though the promotion is temporary, it is still a very impressive
promotion for one of our own and she deserves our congratulatory
support.  Never though I'd see the day. But it seems to be here and now.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza