[bfsa] [Fwd: FW: Jena 6 - Tavis Smiley & Tom Joyner - Black Out]

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Sep 19 09:01:26 EDT 2007

OK and thanks.

___________________________________

___________________________________

>This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
>privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
>received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
>the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

>This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
>If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to act on behalf
of the intended recipient) of this message, you may not disclose,
>forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by
>return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system.
Thank you.

                   Name: jtraylor.vcf
                   Type: text/x-vcard
                   Encoding: 7BIT