[bfsa] Congratulations to our Friends

Victor Wan-Tatah vfwantatah at ysu.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:33:33 EDT 2008

Please join me in extending congratulations to our distingushed Vice-
President, Brenda Scarborough and Secretary, Rosa Vega, who will be
receiving Diversity Leadership Awards this Thursday, April 10 at the
D.D. & Velma Davis Education & Visitor's Center at 6:00 p.m. Their award
comes under Campus  Leadership.
We are honored  by their recognition, and deeply proud of their
accomplishments. And just in case you have not yet  bought your $ 25.00
ticket for the event, I understand it is not too late. Call the Office
of University Development at (330) 941-3119.
Victor Wan-Tatah
BFSA President