[bfsa] FYI/Sharing

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Apr 17 09:25:19 EDT 2008

From: Annette El-Hayek [mailto:agelhayek at ysu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:29 PM
To: agelhayek at ysu.edu
Subject: Coffee Hours and International Student Association Banquet. etc

Dear Students and Colleagues:

 Please read the enclosed flyer about our International Student
Association Formal Banquet on May 3rd from 6:00 – 10:00 pm in the
DeBartolo Stadium Club.  Please make every effort to attend this
wonderful event and support our international students who have worked
hard to offer this entertaining event.  We have tickets in our office
if you need them.

Also there are only a few more coffee hours left before the end of the
semester.   Stop by to mix and mingle with our international students,
study abroad students, faculty and staff.  Jones Hall Lobby from 2 – 4
pm on Fridays.

Netta, our volunteer intern, has organized a hike in Mill Creek Park
for this Sunday.  Please sign-up in our office if you are interested in
participating.  Cars will leave from the parking lot in front of our
office.

See you soon,

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services