[bfsa] Condolences to Sylvia and her family

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Apr 17 13:05:19 EDT 2008

Susan Moorer wrote:
Brenda,

>Sylvia Hudson's mother passed away this morning; her name was Lorraine
Howell. Her home address is 832 Berkley Ave., YO OH 44505. If anyone
would like to send cards or flowers.

Please join me in offering condolences to Sylvia Hudson and her family.
 A Hudson family "loved one" has been called on "HOME."  All acts of
kindness are welcomed appreciated.  Keep them uplifted in our prayers
for strength and guidance during these difficult times.

  At this time, we have no further details on arrangements.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza