[bfsa] FYI

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:06:26 EST 2008

     Great collaborative effort.
   Much appreciation for all responsible for this wonderful visionary
focus and especially Bill for his efforts from inception.

    BFSA: Thank you in advance for your supportive efforts.

Brenda

         Yulanda McCarty-Harris wrote:

>Just a little note:  As many of you know this event started under the
leadership of William Blake as a Student Diversity Awards Program. This
year after discussions at the Diversity Leadership table and also with
Mr. Blake we decided we wanted to take this event to another level and
recognize not only students, but faculty/staff and/or administrators,
and those in the community. This is truly a YSU collaborative event
with a diverse group of
individuals from a diverse area of departments and divisions.

>Please review the nomination form, and nominate someone. We have many
who are committed to diversity not only at this institution but in this
Tri-County Valley.

>Please also make sure that you also attend the event on April 10, 2008.
 We will have limited seating so make sure get your tickets early.
Cost: only $25/ticket for food, entertainment and networking.

t:(330)941-3126 e: bmscarborough at ysu.edu
f:(330)941-3734