[bfsa] Special Announcement

JoAnn Traylor jtraylor at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 28 11:12:38 EST 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen

It is with great pleasure to inform you that tomorrow at 11a.m. in
Butler Museum. I have the honor of introducing Caroyln Kennedy as the
speaker for the Obama political rally. It is open and free to the
public. Yes this is the daughter of  President J.F.Kennedy and was a
little toddler when he was in office. Who would have thought that I
would ever have been in her presence let alone introduce her.

If possible please come even if you aren't an Obama supporter. I'm sure
her  speech will be informative and hopefully a decision breaker for any
sitting on the fence.
Come for me if for no other reason. My time will be short but hopefully
sweet. A section will be reserved for us volunteers, just mention my
name and tell them you are with me.

Hope to see you there.

Jo Ann Traylor