[bfsa] FAFSA - Federal Work Study

Rosa Vega rmvega at ysu.edu
Thu Jan 31 08:59:36 EST 2008

Brenda-

I handle the federal work study program and also assist students in
getting jobs on campus (cws) and there are some several requirements
(beside just clicking cws) on the fafsa.  That does not award a student
college work study.  You are correct in that it is not income, but
students can file taxes on the income.

Thanks for putting out the word on this.  Also, if the fafsa is
completed is a BIG help in me helping a student get college work study.

Thanks  Rosa Maria