[bfsa] Koodles R N order again

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Jul 9 13:54:44 EDT 2008

    Victor just called me and he is going to schedule a meeting during
the first or second week in August.  He recently had eye surgery and is
recuperating at home.
  I asked that he send out the notice to BFSA.  As I learn, I will
inform.  No such thing as catching up, but it is never too late to get
busy. RIGHT!!