[bfsa] Fwd: Death of a YSU student

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Jun 3 14:26:42 EDT 2008

Sharing:

Jeffrey Tyus wrote:

>Hi Brenda:

I wanted to inform the Black Faculty and Staff of the recent death of a
black YSU student.

Stephanie M. Williams just completed her junior year at YSU, majoring
in Early Childhood Education.  She passed away in Cleveland in the
early morning of May 19th.

>t dawned on me recently that maybe no one at YSU was aware of her
death, so yesterday I informed President Sweet, Dean Ginnetti in the
College of Education, and now I wanted to get this message out to the
Black Faculty and Staff.

Stephanie was the daughter of a family friend from my church in
Cleveland.  Unfortunately, the funeral home is rather slow to place a
link to her obituary online; however, I have a copy of it should anyone
want it.

>Thanks for passing this information along, Brenda.
>
>Jeff
>
>---------------------------
>Jeffrey Tyus, Ph.D.
>Assistant Professor