[bfsa] Fwd: Death of a YSU student

Zina McKinney zdmckinney at ysu.edu
Tue Jun 3 16:33:13 EDT 2008

My thoughts and prayers is that God will strengthen the family and friends
of Stephanie Williams during this time of loss.

Zina D. McKinney
Senior Admissions Coordinator
Youngstown State University
Sweeney Welcome Center
One University Plaza
Youngstown, OH 44555
1-877-468-6978
330-941-3730

Remember:  "Education is a privilege given to us from those who fought for
the right and paved the way in order that we [all] would be the
beneficiaries of this great reward.  So, may our actions, our words and our
deeds make us worthy of the blessings we have received!" Always Live
Blessed!   (ZDM)