[bfsa] "First" Library Administrative Assistant 2

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Jun 19 13:37:10 EDT 2008

Announcement!!

[From the desk of: Ana Bobby, Manager of Library Operations]

The search for the Administrative Assistant 2 position in Access
Services has come to a very successful completion.  The search
committee interviewed and recommended very strong candidates.

It is my pleasure to announce that the position has been offered to
Charmaine Walker.  We feel Charmaine is not only highly qualified for
this position, but she has truly excelled in Access Services and earned
this opportunity.

A special thank you goes to the Search Committee -Jan, Faye and Mickey
Hancharenko.   You did a terrific job.

Please join me in congratulating Charmaine.  [Ana]

Note:  "NEW" position created in the library that presents LMTA 2's the
opportunity to advance AND it is to be "FILLED BY ONE OF OUR OWN"!

         Please join me in extending to Charmaine:

           All the Best, Well Done, Atta Girl & WAY TO GO!

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza