[bfsa] KUDOS are in ORDER

Zina McKinney zdmckinney at ysu.edu
Tue Mar 4 11:25:07 EST 2008

CONGRATULATIONS - Dr. Sylvia Imler, Susan Moorer and Arlene Floyd!!!  God
Bless you all for the magnificent job you perform and for the wonderful
representation you are (for us and everyone)!!

Zina

Zina D. McKinney
Senior Admissions Coordinator
Youngstown State University
Sweeney Welcome Center
One University Plaza
Youngstown, OH 44555
1-877-468-6978
330-941-3730

Remember:  "Education is a privilege given to us from those who fought for
the right and paved the way in order that we [all] would be the
beneficiaries of this great reward.  So, may our actions, our words and our
deeds make us worthy of the blessings we have received!" Always Live
Blessed!   (ZDM)