[bfsa] FYI

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Mon Mar 17 09:13:59 EDT 2008

>From the desk of Arlene floyd:

    We are rapidly approaching the reunion and we would like as many
people to attend as possible.  This is a celebration not only of YSU
black alumni but our African American community in general.  If people
will attend, we will honor the pre-March 15th prices but we need people
to move quickly because we must have an accurate count for planning the
events.

If you can copy on colored paper, it might be more eye catching.

Thank you and see you soon or in April.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University