[bfsa] Congratulations to our Friends

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Wed Mar 26 13:13:53 EDT 2008

Thanks Dr. Wan-Tatah for taking the lead and announcing these individuals
(Brenda and Rosa V). Both are truly deserving of the recognition, as well as
the others whom are being honored.  We are sold out, and what a blessing,
Those of you that have not reserved a seat please support Dr. Wan-Tatah's
event on the same night at 7 p.m. - Seminar on Economic Empowerment with Dr.
Claud Anderson - co-sponsored with the NU Valley Black Chamber of Commerce.