[bfsa] Marvel Flint Scholar Awards Dinner

JoAnn Traylor jtraylor at ysu.edu
Tue May 6 09:38:14 EDT 2008

Alison

I am really proud of their accomplishment but announcing this Dinner
just 4 days prior to it is really too late for anyone with a busy
schedule. Weekends for the next two months are already tied up. What is
the Marvel Flint Scholarship anyway, I never heard of  it? The price tag
and place lets me know that only the well to do are welcome or
expected.  Not too many people will pay or have $100.00 for a dinner
even with the tax deductible percentage and cause. In fact that's
$200.00 for a married couple.

I do hope that some of the administration will be there for them and the
University.

Please give the scholars my congratulations and wishes for their
continued success.

Jo Ann Traylor