[bfsa] Marvel Flint Scholar Awards Dinner

GMcCall at lssco.org GMcCall at lssco.org
Tue May 6 14:06:09 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Marvel Flint was an awesome lady who had youth as one of her top
priorities.  She was a member of Third Baptist Church, of which I too am
a member.  She expired several months ago and in her memory, her husband
Paul Flint and children have established a scholarship.  Sorry about the
lateness of the notice and your concern for the cost.

Goldia McCall, MSW/LSW
Service Coordinator
Lutheran Social Services of the Mahoning Valley
420 Clearmount Drive
Youngstown, OH  44511
330-788-1516 - phone
330-788-1579 - fax

IMPORTANT! This transmission is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. Persons
other than the intended recipient are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing, or copying this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this communication but are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original
message. Thank you.