[bfsa] KOODLES DUE to a FEW!

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Nov 14 12:12:09 EST 2008

Check out the YSU eUpDate issue Nov 1. 2008 - Nov 4, 2008
Faculty and Staff awards, presentations, publications

William J. Blake, director, Student Diversity Programs, was appointed
the Northeast Ohio Regional Representative at the founding meeting of
the 2008 National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher
Education, Ohio Chapter, at Ohio State University.

Yulanda McCarty–Harris, director, Equal Opportunity and Diversity, was
elected to Second Vice President for Membership at the founding meeting
of the 2008 National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher
Education, Ohio Chapter, at Ohio State University.

Sorry I am so late at getting this out, BUT  I CAUGHT MY SELF!!

Please join me in Congratulating our own for doing what they do so very
well; REPRESENTING!

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University