[bfsa] KOODLES DUE to a FEW!

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 17 17:44:37 EST 2008

Hello all, I thank each of you that sent me a note of congratulations.
However, prior to sending the information to Ron Cole, Mr. Blake was not
aware of the fact that there had been an error in processing the information
to national by the Ohio Chapter. Therefore, the creation of the Ohio Chapter
has been put on hold. Should the group become formalized under the National
Chapter, you will be the first to know.

I have since informed Ron regarding this matter, and have asked that he
remove this recognition from the Update. I thank you, once again for your
emails regarding this appointment.