[bfsa] Purchase your event ticket by Wednesday11/19

Denise Narcisse danarcisse at ysu.edu
Wed Nov 19 11:50:14 EST 2008

Thanks for the invite and information.  Unfortunately, I will not be
able to attend either important event due to a third (and fourth)
schedule conflict.  But I do send my heartfelt congrats to Jacqueline,
and my best wishes for the summit on our new president- elect,

Walk well.
Denise A. Narcisse
Sociology

Hasheen Wilson wrote:

>Members,
>

>Here is the information to purchase tickets to support our very own
>Jacquelyn Daniel in her honor as being a nominee for this wonderful
award.
>As a past participant, I can say the event is first class and encourage
you
>to attend. As you all know BFSA has an event (The Political, Social and
>Cultural Impact of Barack Obama's Candidacy in Debartolo Hall Rm. 132 @
6 -
>7:30pm ) simultaneously scheduled, in which we apologize to our dear
sister.
>Therefore, this means we need more support from all of us to be present
at
>both events. In the future, we will attempt to not have these scheduling
>conflicts with such events in our valley (especially one's involving of
very
>own).
>

>Apologetically,
>

>Hasheen
>

>  <http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/cari1019/MVP/40Invite-1.gif>
><http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/cari1019/MVP/40Invite2-1.gif>
>
>  <http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/cari1019/MVP/40Invite3.gif>
>

>Forward email
><http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101300049991&ea=hawilson%4
0ysu
>.edu&a=1102329260908>
>

><http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001U6LRkZXdabbRmIGcZweB
-0fY
>aw1Ah8xwRVEugCk6Ui7SAZyKV2YGScTwnpXbhqYTLFhTC27kcAY%3D> Safe Unsubscribe
>
>This email was sent to hawilson at ysu.edu by 40under40 at mvp2030club.org.
>
>Update Profile/Email Address
><http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001U6LRkZXdabbRmIGcZweB
-0fY
>aw1Ah8xwRVEugCk6Ui7SAZyKV2YGScTwnpXbhqYTLFhTC27kcAY%3D>  | Instant
removal
>with SafeUnsubscribe
><http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001U6LRkZXdabbRmIGcZweB
-0fY
>aw1Ah8xwRVEugCk6Ui7SAZyKV2YGScTwnpXbhqYTLFhTC27kcAY%3D> T | Privacy
Policy
><http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .
>

><http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=ohiowebconsultants&cc=custo
m01>
>Email Marketing by
>

><http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=ohiowebconsultants&cc=custo
m01>

>Mahoning Valley Professional 20/30 Club | P.O. Box 6570 | Youngstown |
OH |
>44501-6570

                         Name: Hasheen Wilson.vcf
                         Type: application/octet-stream