[bfsa] "EXERCISING VOICE, INFLUENCING CHANGE"

Lashale Pugh ldpugh at ysu.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:12:12 EST 2008

Thanks to all those involved with making yesterday's event successful.
I truly enjoyed it. I also invited (bribed) stuents to attend. I
collected comments on the event and they all enjoyed the discussion. I
will compile their comments and make them available to the group.

I agree with Yulanda about keeping the momentum going for future events.
Lashale

ymccartyharris at ysu.edu wrote:

>I agree and could not have said it better. Congrats for the leadership
and vision of our newly elected President.  I always new that your
energy and vision would serve us well.  Keep the up the momentum, as
membership chair I will continue to help build your base.  So for those
of you that are on this email, we need your financial support if you
are not a member. Events like last night are not free.  We are hoping
to plan a holiday gathering and we need your support.