[bfsa] "Dispelling the Myths of Native Americans"

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:39:05 EST 2008

Today, Monday, November 24, 2008

 Our colleague and friend, Herman Pipe and family, will facilitate a
discussion about the misconceptions about their culture.  It's at the
Main Library,4:30 - 6:30 p.m. For more information, contact Debbie
Liptak, at 330-744-8636m ext, 118.  Please support this event, and
please inform others of this event .

>Debbie, I will be attending, and if you need anything please feel free
to contact me.

>Yulanda McCarty-Harris, Esq.
>Director, Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
>Youngstown State University
>One University Plaza
>Youngstown, Ohio 44555
>Office Phone:  330.941.3370