[bfsa] Condolences

Zina Mc Kinney zdmckinney at ysu.edu
Tue Oct 7 19:15:41 EDT 2008

Dr. Linda Causey,

I cannot say that I have experienced what you and your family are going
through with the loss of a sister, but I have experienced the loss of a
loved one.  And there are no words that seem to really take away the
pain, but I certainly offer my condolences and prayers to you and your
family.

May God comfort and strengthen you & your family during this time of
loss.

Zina D. McKinney