[bfsa] None

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:08:41 EDT 2008

Just Passing this on...

For those who normally vote 'Straight Democratic', please pay close
attention!!!!!
     I was informed this weekend by a group of Obama volunteers that
when voting for the presidential candidate this November:
1.  YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PUNCHED BARACK'S NAME FIRST,   then
2. proceed to punch 'Straight Democratic'
               or else the vote for the president won't count.

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of this, but we know they won't
tell us this at the poles. Please make sure you inform others

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza