[bfsa] BFSA Portal Group Page - Updates

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:11:07 EDT 2008

  Good morning everyone;
   I have posted to our group page under:
      Files: minutes of our general meeting held on 10/08/08
      Links; BFSA Web page
                Diversity at YSU
                Delta Heritage Project - African-Americans in
Youngstoen [done by Maag Library Archiives -Special Collections]
       Photo: BFSA Logo & Slogan [from BFSA web site]
                 Diversity At YSU Mosaic [from Diversity website]
     BFSA Calendar Page; Dates of upcoming scheduled events.

To access these postings, after you have opened YSU BFSA Group Page:
 Click on: File [document will appear on the right side, click on the
document to open.
 Click on: Links [active links will appear on the right hand side]
 Click on: Calendar should open.

If you haven't already requested to join the YSU BFSA Portal Group
Page, we are encouraging you to please do so.
 Thank you.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University