[bfsa] FW: Teaching Positions

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:23:05 EDT 2008

Please pass along.

  _____

From: lwmacii at aol.com [mailto:lwmacii at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 1:13 PM
To: lwmacii at aol.com
Subject: Teaching Positions

I am on the Board that is hiring teachers for the Mahoning County High
School, which will be an educational court via Judge Dellick's court. If you
know of certified educators, please tell them to apply at the Mahoning
Educational Center. I believe it should be listed in the Vindicator.

I would hope seasoned educators that may have elected to retire, displaced
and lightly experienced folks would consider applying. As you know schools
will have other positions besides Administrors & Educators, so be on the
look out for support positions also

Please share this information with those may be interested.

Peace

Mac

  _____

Get the MapQuest <http://mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=mpqmap00050000000010>
Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!