[bfsa] Student Achievement Announce/Nomination Forms

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 9 13:53:04 EDT 2008

From: The Office of Student Diversity Programs
>From the Office of Student Diversity Programs:

To all YSU Students, Faculty and Staff:

     You are cordially invited to nominate students for recognition of
their contributions to diversity on the YSU campus. We will recognize
students' efforts to enhance diversity at YSU by welcoming them to a
fall Student Achievement Brunch. The brunch will be held on Thursday,
September 25, 2008 from 11:00a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The location of the
event will be in Kilcawley Center Chestnut Room.

     Our desire is to recognize students in all areas of diversity.
This is a celebration of the commitment and dedication of students to
promote the rich variations of diversity that are a part of the human
condition as they are represented on our campus. Your nominations will
be reviewed by the Achievement Recognition Committee and nominees will
be notified thereafter.

    Deadline has been extended and all nominations are due to the
committee no later than 5:00 p.m., on Friday, September 12, 2008.
Nomination forms may be picked up at the Student Diversity office in
Kilcawley Center.

Student nomination form to follow in separate communication.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza