[bfsa]

Victor Wan-Tatah vfwantatah at ysu.edu
Mon Sep 15 13:06:44 EDT 2008

Yulanda McCarty-Harris wrote:

>                Name: attached
               Type: multipart/related
               Encoding:

>I would like to take this opportunity to thank the chair of the
Nominating Committee, Yulanda McCarthy-Harris and the entire committee
for the important work they have done to prepare us for the election of
our officers. Thanks are also due Tracey Hughes for helping us set the
candidates's profiles on our website.

The next phase is critical in that everey member should make a sincere
effort to participate in voting by paying their membership dues to the
treasurer, Ms. Traylor between now and Wednesday.
Thanks again to everyone in advance for participation.
Victor Wan-Tatah
President