[bfsa] New BFSA Executive Elected

Samuel Adu-Poku sadupoku at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 30 11:11:41 EDT 2008

Congratulations to our newly elected executives. BFSA is so important
as a pressure group and to our survival at YSU, as past events have
shown. We thank you for stepping out to accept this commitment. We will
all do our best to support you. An association is always as best as its
members would want it to be. Thank you Ms. Yulanda and the election
committee.

Samuel Adu-Poku, Ph.D.
Department of Art, CF&PA