[bfsa] Faculty & Staff Spring 2009 Commencement Notice

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Fri Apr 17 18:15:14 EDT 2009

All,

It truly would be pleasing to our students and community if we as BFSA
engaged ourselves by being a part of Commencement. Therefore, I'm asking
that we take the initiative to do so and show our support in record numbers.

Peace be unto you,

Hasheen A. Wilson
President BFSA
"Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change"