[bfsa] Congratulations to Dr. Oder

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Apr 21 12:03:08 EDT 2009

  This is a history making event at YSU because for the first time
since the inception of this YSU Distinguished Service Award, YSU-
Associated Classified Employees are now being included and are now
being recognized for our contributions of service.
    More importantly BFSA representation is outstanding! I am very
proud to have been chosen to be among those being recognized and even
prouder that I/we will be standing for and representing YSU-BFSA as
well.