SOAR Luncheon Volunteers [BFSA]

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Mon Aug 3 10:45:38 EDT 2009

>From the desk of Tysa.......

>"Thank you for volunteering for the Fall 2009 SOAR Faculty Lunch
session.  The goal of the lunch is for our new students and families to
interact with faculty outside of the classroom before classes begin
August 24, 2009.  While this is an informal session please be prepared
to talk about the classroom experience from your perspective as a
college-level instructor.  Feel free to share the expectations of your
classroom so our new students understand the difference between high
school and college education.

>The luncheon starts at 11 a.m. in the Chestnut Room of Kilcawley
Center.  Faculty volunteers must check-in at a table in the back of the
Chestnut Room.  If you have any questions, please email Tysa Egleton at
tmegleton at ysu.edu."

>Tysa Egleton, M.S.Ed
>Assistant Director, Orientation Services
>Marion G. Resch Center for Student Progress
>Youngstown State University
>One University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555
>(330) 941-2055 |  (330) 941-2103
>www.ysu.edu/studentorientation

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services