[bfsa] New BFSA Website to be Launched?

t4 at ysubfsa.org t4 at ysubfsa.org
Wed Dec 9 19:42:48 EST 2009

Hi BFSA Members,

We just wanted to let you know of the new BFSA Website:

http://ysubfsa.org/new_website/index.html

The website has a more BFSA focus on the main page. We are still working on updating the site so some links are not working and some page has no content. We are looking for input from the BFSA members as far as what you would like to see on the website. Please be specific with your comments.

We are looking to add some great features in the future such as:

* Blogging
* Student/Faculty Spotlight

If you are interested in contributing content to the site such as an article please let us know.

The website will be updated monthly on the 2nd Thursday of the month.

Thanx
T4