[bfsa] Partnering Opportunity w/SCOPE/Upward Bound]

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Mon Feb 2 09:39:09 EST 2009

Heads up BFSA:

           "Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change"

   I need a favor.  We are in need of job shadow placements for our
students for summer. Will you please place an announcement on BFSA?  I
have attached the responsibilities. Thanks!

Sherri  Harper Woods
SCOPE/Upward Bound Director
Youngstown State University
Jones Hall 2002
Youngstown, OH 44555
(330) 941-4665  Phone
(330) 941-1369  Fax

For your convenience, the file is posted BFSA Group page
 Hands touching hands, influencing change

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza