[bfsa] BCOE Candidate on Campus

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 19 12:41:43 EST 2009

All,

This coming Monday February 23rd at 4:00 PM in BCOE 4302 Dr. James Pusch has
invited BFSA to be present for Dr. Patrick Spearman's presentation. We need
to show our presents, in such processes, to help the University and BFSA
accomplish our objective of hiring minority candidates. Also, let's not
restrict ourselves to just minority candidates but embrace all candidates on
behalf of BFSA by being present when they visit our campus. I'm sure Dr.
Spearman along with other candidates would feel comforted in being able to
identify with the audience. Therefore, let's do our part by extending a
welcoming hand to these worth candidates. While perusing his resume the
presentation will be impacting and timely. Impacting because he has done
extensive research and implemented various techniques for the education and
retention of African American students in K-16.Timely, because the
administration has charged BFSA to target the retention of AA males here at
YSU.

Have a tremendous day!

Hasheen A. Wilson

"Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change"