[bfsa] KOODLES GOING OUT - AGAIN

Zina McKinney zdmckinney at ysu.edu
Tue Jan 6 08:29:57 EST 2009

CONGRATULATIONS to Dr. Imler & Cameron Hughes for our accomplishments! Blessings in all that you continue to do.

Zina

Zina D. McKinney

Senior Admissions Coordinator

Youngstown State University

Sweeney Welcome Center

One University Plaza

Youngstown, OH 44555

1-877-468-6978

330-941-3730

Remember:  "Education is a privilege given to us from those who fought for the right and paved the way in order that we [all] would be the beneficiaries of this great reward.  So, may our actions, our words and our deeds make us worthy of the blessings we have received!" Always Live Blessed!   (ZDM)