[bfsa] NEA State At-Large Delegate declaration of Candidacy Form

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:00:29 EST 2009

BFSA,

Pertaining to the documentation sent to our homes earlier this week. We need
to identify or self identify individuals who are willing to seek a DELEGATE
position with NEA. This is an initiative approved from the OEA board of
trustees to increase minority representation at the delegate level.
Therefore, we MUST  do our part and ensure we are seeking these positions.

The deadline for application is January 31st, 2009.

Sincerely,

Hasheen A. Wilson, President

"Exercising Our Voice , Influencing Change"