[bfsa] FW: [cwcs-l] IMPORTANT NOTE on This Week's Brown Bag Presentation

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Mon Jan 26 09:31:09 EST 2009

Fyi.

-----Original Message-----
From: cwcs-l-bounces at lists.ysu.edu [mailto:cwcs-l-bounces at lists.ysu.edu] On
Behalf Of John Beck
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:42 PM
To: John Beck
Subject: [cwcs-l] IMPORTANT NOTE on This Week's Brown Bag Presentation

Many of you have raised the fact that I left out the time on the fabulous
presentation/reading this Thursday - sorry about that. The time is 12:15 -
1:30. Please note the fact that we are in the MSU Radiology Auditorium.
There is both faculty and public parking located near the Radiology Building
which is next to the MSU Clinical Center on Service Road.

JPB

Please plan to join us for this week's Our Daily Work/Our Daily Lives brown
bag:

"Writing as Healing for the Healers: A Reading and Presentation"

Lisa Rutledge and the Oakwood Healthcare System Writers

Thursday, January 29

MSU Radiology Auditorium (note the location change)

Come out and hear the interesting story of the arts and writing program in
the Oakwood Medical System where doctors, nurses and other medical
professionals take time out to explore their creative selves, often
reflecting their working lives in their poetry (with the third issue of the
literary journal from their group, POETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, hot off the
press). The presentation will include a few of the Oakwood Healthcare
writers reading from their work.

This talk is co-sponsored by the MSU Center for Ethics & Humanities in the
Life Sciences