[bfsa] BFSA participation update

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Jul 31 12:09:19 EDT 2009

Hello,
  To ensure that as many as possible are informed, please excuse
duplication emails.  Group page listings do not contain all the names
contained on BFSA listseve.

  To date here is what we have, please check for accuracy.
             Time is 11a - 12n in KILC Chestnut room.

Tues Aug. 4
      J. Tyus & Y. McCarty-Harris
Tues Aug 18
      S. Lovelace-Cameron, H. Wilson, Y. McCarty-Harris
Wed Aug 5
      H. Wilson, B. Scarborough
Wed Aug 19
       S. Williams
Thurs Aug 06
        J. Tysu

1. Cynthia Daniels will also be participating, I don't know the date
that she intends to come.

2. Also remember:
       a.  Summer Bridge Ice-cream Social  Campus Core/Fountain
           Thurs. Aug 06 from 7p-830
      b. Kupita/Transiciones
            Thurs., Aug. 20 McKay Aud [DEBH] from 10a-2:30p
      c. Welcome Week Picnic
              Thurs. Aug 27 University Courtyard Apartments

We are asking for food contributions, set up assistance early morning
beginning at 9am

And of course, your stopping by to say "Hi" the new and returning
students to YSU.
     As always thanks for your continues support of these very
important programs for YSU's new and returning students.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza