[bfsa] Re: Update to BFSA Website 03-06-09

t4 at ysubfsa.org t4 at ysubfsa.org
Fri Mar 6 06:37:38 EST 2009

Hi BFSA Members,

I just wanted to let you know about the updates to the BFSa website:

INSIDE BFSA:
*Read about the accomplishments of BFSA members: focus on Sylvia Imler and Sally A. Lewis

ON CAMPUS:
*Marion G. Resch Center for Student Progress is looking for Peer mentors
*Multicultural Education Teaching Workshop
*Lake to River Science Day

OUR COMMUNITY
*Mayor Williams discussed Youngstown and The Recovery Package on CSPAN
*New BLACKS TALK GREEN - Activists with new environmentalist's agenda
*Read a letter written by a professor about Race relations
*Did you watch the "Sate of the Black Union"? Take our survey
*Website post statistics about African American's progress by state in many areas, go to the link under "Community Statistics"
*"Accountable" the last of a series of books by Tavis Smiley, read the review

NEW PHOTOS
*Dr. Cornel West at YSU
*Langston Hughes Poetry Society
*Newport Library Opening
*Dr. Spearman's research presentation

Click on "Resources" then "Photo Gallery" or click on "+more" under the slideshow on the main page.

Go to :
http://www.ysubfsa.org

Thanx
T4