[bfsa] Forum: First 100 Days President Obama

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Fri May 1 17:53:03 EDT 2009

Yes, very, very well-organized and planned. Hasheen, Dr. Wan-tatah, Cameron
Hughes and his wife, Trevor and his wife and all the others that had a hand
in planning you did an excellent job.

The panelist was exceptional. My only observation was that "we" BFSA needed
to be more in attendance. We must continue to support the mission and goals
of BFSA. Thanks, again.