[bfsa] Imler and Ollie Support Efforts

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:14:17 EST 2009

Good morning everyone,

   Although e-mail messages are greatly appreciated,  the volume has
grown greatly. Cheryl has asked that I appeal to BFSA and respectfully
ask that all future e-mail messages and monetary donations be directed
to her and not directly to Sylvia at this time.
   Cheryl has volunteered her services to act as a go between for BFSA
and the Imler and Ollie family by handling inquiries.  I can only
imagine the stress levels that both families are experiencing and know
that this approach will help in reducing some of it.
  Please know that all efforts to assist both the Imler and Ollie
families during this time is greatly appreciated.

We thank you again for your understanding and thoughtfulness.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza