[bfsa] Re: T4 Congratulates President Obama's win of the Nobel Peace Prize

t4 at ysubfsa.org t4 at ysubfsa.org
Sun Oct 11 23:08:19 EDT 2009

Hi BFSA Members,

T4 Team would also like to congratulate President Obama's win of the Nobel Peace Prize. We have created a special webpage about this historic moment. There has been many people of color who have won the Nobel Peace Prize. Visit the BFSA website:

http://www.ysubfsa.org

Click on the President's picture on the banner, watch his remarks to this win, download his speech. On the main page click on the link to Nobel Org.'s press release and the reaction from conservatives under "Our World". Take our poll, do you feel he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize?

Thanx
T4