[bfsa] Request for Faculty Volunteers

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Fri Feb 19 11:28:08 EST 2010

Greetings BFSA faculty,

If you have not registered for SOAR luncheon please see email below from
Tysa soliciting BFSA faculty (full or part time) to participate. As
President, I ask of you to seize this opportunity to make a first impression
with our students; while simultaneously fulfilling a BFSA mission in
collaborating with Center for Student Progress to increase and retain our
student population.

Sincerely,

Hasheen Wilson

The Marion G. Resch Center for Student Progress Orientation Services is
pleased to announce an opportunity for faculty in your association to
participate in first-year student orientation.  To create an initial
connection with students, we would like faculty to have lunch with our new
students and their families during each orientation. Participating faculty
would have the opportunity to socialize and informally discuss the academic
experience at YSU with our participants.

A buffet lunch is provided at every first-year student orientation program -
all that is needed are willing faculty members to participate. The fall 2010
EARLY-SOAR program is quickly approaching and faculty volunteers will be
needed on March 2, 3, 4, 16, 17, and 18, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.  If
you are able to attend, please fill out the online reservation form by
Monday, February 22, 2010, at  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MKBV25Y.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Tysa Egleton, M.S.Ed

Assistant Director, Orientation Services

Marion G. Resch Center for Student Progress

Youngstown State University

One University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555

(330) 941-2055 |  (330) 941-2103

www.ysu.edu/studentorientation