[bfsa] MLK Diversity Breakfast

Susan Moorer smmoorer at ysu.edu
Thu Jan 21 13:48:38 EST 2010

Congratulations to William Blake and to Dr. Harmon! The program this morning was indeed wonderful and very thought provoking. It is always good to remember our past and understand how we have come to enjoy the freedoms that we currently possess.

William continue to bring speakers of this caliber and to Dr. Harmon, continue your orchestration!

Susan Moorer