[bfsa] Updates to BFSA Website 01-28-2010?

t4 at ysubfsa.org t4 at ysubfsa.org
Thu Jan 28 15:18:21 EST 2010

Hi BFSA Members,

We just wanted you to know of the updates to the BFSA website:

* New Message from the President
* BFSA Members awarded at the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Diversity Breakfast

Please visit the website at:

http://www.ysubfsa.org/new_website/

Remember T4 is in the process of updating the website in order to better serve our members. We are working on a number of projects to make the website more up-to-date with more interesting information about the organization, its accomplishments, and its goals. We are also working to make the website more interactive. Please be patient with T4 as we make the many improvements and changes to better serve this organization. Also feel free to make suggestions or contribute to its content.

Thanx
T4